Eyebrows are one of the most important parts of our face. In order for our gaze to reach the characteristic image and depth; The shape of our eyebrows is of great importance. In cases such as eyebrow loss, sparse eyebrow structure and deterioration of the eyebrow shape, we may not be able to achieve the image we want. Eyebrow transplantation is one of the most preferred methods to achieve the desired appearance of our eyebrows, which are an important part of our face.
Eyebrow transplant operation is the process of applying hair follicles obtained from the donor area to the genetically sparse eyebrow area or the area with hair loss.
How is Eyebrow Transplantation Applied?
Frequently used in hair transplant techniques and achieving successful results; The FUE technique is also frequently used in eyebrow transplantation. In eyebrow transplantation, it is aimed to place the hair follicles taken from the nape of the person who does not have hair loss in the area where the eyebrow transplantation will be made.
• Local anesthesia is applied to the area during the eyebrow transplantation process.
• First of all, the shape of the eyebrow is decided together with the patient in the transplantation process.
• The determined eyebrow model is drawn to the patient's eyebrow area and the result after the procedure is monitored and it is ensured that the desired shape is made.
• Then, the required amount of hair follicles is decided to fill the eyebrow borders drawn with a pencil.
• Hair follicles are taken from the patient's own nape root according to the determined amount.
• The direction of the channels to be opened in the brow area is very important for naturalness. Channels in the area where the sowing will be performed are opened with lateral silite.
• Hair follicles are placed in the determined eyebrow areas, taking into account the canal directions.
• Eyebrow transplantation takes approximately 2 hours.
How After Eyebrow Transplantation?
After the eyebrow transplantation, the patient can easily return home. After the procedure, care should be taken against bumps and impacts so that the roots can hold.
Two weeks after the eyebrow transplant procedure, the scabs in the area will decrease and end. As in hair transplantation, hair loss may occur after the procedure in eyebrow transplantation. This situation is quite normal. It may take up to 3 months for permanent hair follicles to appear in the area where eyebrow transplantation is performed. At the end of 6 months after the procedure, the process of eyebrow growth from all roots is completed.
Who Can Have Eyebrow Transplantation?
The thinning and shedding of the eyebrows can occur due to accidents or burns. In such cases, eyebrow transplantation acts as a beacon of hope. Individuals who have to say goodbye to their eyebrows as a result of the application can get the look they want.
Eyebrow transplantation is performed for aesthetic purposes as well as problems such as accident and loss. In order to comply with eyebrow fashion or to achieve the desired appearance, eyebrow transplantation is frequently used as a result of aesthetic concerns.